Northwest Media, Inc.
326 West 12th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
800-777-6636 (toll free)
Our office hours are weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time. When you call with a question or an order, our staff answers the phone at our office in downtown Eugene, Oregon. Twice a year we mail a print catalog for your convenience. If you would like to receive our catalog, sign up by clicking here
This online secure shopping center is owned and operated by Northwest Media, Inc. Our mission is to provide quality training products for foster, adoptive and kinship care providers, agencies and schools, backed by attentive customer service and a hassle-free return policy.
markets all of Northwest Media's products as well as carefully selected social learning products from other publishers and producers. All told, we offer over 1,000 DVDs, CD-ROMs, books and games.
If you have a product you feel would be of interest to our customers and would like us to consider adding it to this website, please contact us by phone or email. We pay particular attention to research-based products.
- 1985 - Northwest Media incorporates as a producer of video training products. Products were sold through catalogs and a service desk.
- 2000 - LotsofLearning.com, our first website, debuts as the web marketing arm of Northwest Media, Inc.
- 2003 - SocialLearning.com replaces LotsofLearning.com and our product line was narrowed to focus on the social services.
- 2011 - Vicarious Sensitization rated by the California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare
- 2012 - Northwest Media, Inc. Wins WebAward for its SocialLearning.com® Website
Northwest Media, Inc. is a privately held company with 20+ employees. We create innovative social learning websites, media and books for resource parents, social workers and youth in transition.
Other Northwest Media websites:
We invite comments and suggestions about our website and products.